Monday, July 31, 2017

Negative Score


Based on a real website I stumbled across in my crazed pursuit for a job. Also based on that one time some random person added me on LinkedIn, and it turned out that the person was a complete fake with several logical inconsistencies on their profile (if you're going to scam someone, at least get your grammar and spelling checked up).
But even beyond these, I think I speak for many of the readers here (i.e. the web crawler applications that collect data for RSS and Atom feeds) when I say that our network is generally neglected, just like our tax returns. But unlike our tax returns, your network can get you to some interesting situations. Perhaps not beneficial or easy situations, but you just have to take the good (if any) with the bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment