Monday, July 3, 2017

Lunch Interview Food Matrix


Confused about what to order at your next lunch interview? Don't want to look like an idiot in front of the CIO (Chief Information Officer)? Are you hungry...FOR A JOB?!
Then you've come to the right place, pal! Follow this intrinsic guide to foods you might want to order at a lunch interview according to their cost and social elegance, partly inspired from other culinary experiences in the past.
I ordered a Steak Sandwich with Potato Wedges at the last one I went to. I could've ended worse, as with many things. But, had I followed this easy 3 x 3 matrix to success, I could've look just that little bit more sophisticated. After all, a lunch interview isn't actually about the lunch at all, in the big scheme of things...

No comments:

Post a Comment