Monday, July 24, 2017

Time Complexity


For those who aren't familiar with the notation in this week's comic, time complexity (or "Big O Notation") describes the approximate number of computations in a given segment of computer code.

Using this concept, you can see that under the most stressful conditions and when applying for a painfully vague job description, it takes me 320 minutes of non-stop preparation. Inversely, it only takes me 80 minutes to prepare for a well-defined job description with minimal stress levels.

I'd like to think that I'm improving my ability to prepare for job applications with most employment efforts. Frankly, it's hard to say for certain, especially for those times when you never hear back from companies. Those times are generally the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment