Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Post-Interview Question


Ah, the last post of 2017. A lot has happened in the last 12 months, ranging from the forced closure of the Dante Denmore Facebook page to my inevitable termination from a recent job earlier this year, so it's been a challenging time for me personally. Although I probably said something similar like this last year, I'm sure the difficulty will ramp up in the months to come in 2018.

And here's some blog update information!

Due to changing circumstances, blog posts will most likely shift to Friday nights or Saturdays, and maybe on Sunday if things get peculiarly crazy.

Only about 8 weeks left until the next series begins! If you enjoyed or disliked "Below Minimum Wage" in any way, shape or form, let me know how you thought of the blog over the last (but not quite) two years.

There have been intentions to bring back a Facebook page for the Dante Denmore blog, but I'm still trying to get over the reasons why the old one had to get pulled down. Apparent impersonation, "suspicious" activity, lack of account recovery options: I will surely have to think about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment