Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Career Opportunities - Word Search Metaphor


With the results for the last semester at the university confirmed, and graduation being just around the corner (i.e. whenever the university decides that I'm "qualified" to attend the graduation ceremony), I've certainly needed to think about where my career path rail should go, because this train isn't big enough for the both of us, bucko.
In regards to this week's comic, I've deliberately made errors for almost every word, such that only three possible career opportunities can be found. There are some extra words you may find, only to notice that it's not a word you need to find!

And between me and you, and practically everyone else who's still reading this blog on a semi-consistent basis, it feel as though the blog is on a bit of a slump. Maybe it's because people are getting tired of the whole "employment disappointment" concept, but if there's anything like an idea you want to see on this blog, yell it at me through appropriate social media channels and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment