Saturday, January 20, 2018

Showcase


It's the 100th post! ...And our unemployed hero still can't seem to find a job.
Based partly on a job interview experience back in second-year at university, where I had to collate random bits of projects to show to the interview panel, who practically just flipped through everything briefly and called it a day. Sure, they're busy people, and sure my projects weren't very pristine back then. So it all evens out, and nothing of value was lost.

Oh, and before I forget, to commemorate 100 posts on this blog, I've set up a bonus page that gives some insight into the creation process that I normally go through when making these comics. Check it, and hopefully you'll appreciate the time and effort I go through every week (i.e. not as much as you'd expect?) just to deliver for you, Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment