Saturday, January 13, 2018

Anatomy of a Job Description


When you apply for enough jobs and read enough job descriptions, the words and bullet points eventually merge into a big mess of characters than vaguely resembles an unrelated job from the previous week. For me, this is the general (but still largely exaggerated) structure I always see whenever I'm painstakingly reading the 100th job description over the last four days.

Speaking of 100's, next week is Issue #100! Yay...?
I should probably do something special about that, like a double post week or do a behind the scenes thing or something. Honestly, I don't think anyone will care greatly about this milestone, but it's taken me about two years to get to this point so all that time spent better be worth something.

No comments:

Post a Comment