Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Life as a Jobseeker - Maze Metaphor


This week sure has been busy. But not as busy as trying to solve this maze! Can you help Dante reach the job of his dreams? You can try all you want, but let's face it: It's not happening.
But wait I think I see -- Nope, still nothing.
Okay, but have you tried -- Just another dead end.

And for those of you who can relate, I can sympathize with that: You've prepared yourself for this one position in the company and then it just doesn't happen. Well, at least you're not stuck eternally in a maze that literally has no exit.

On another note, this week has been fairly busy on my end. Having to patch up various holes in a product, working with a team with varying schedules and some big deliverables in the next few days! At least I managed to get something on the blog this week.
And don't try to solve the maze. It really has no solution...or does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment