Monday, August 15, 2016

Work as a Driving Instructor!


It's certainly no surprise that some people are just after your money. As in my case, and the majority of December last year, these people took the form of driving instructors.
Now, I know you're thinking "Good grief, Dante! Don't hate on these productive citizens of society!"<sarcasm> Look, I've seen the way things are done, and I can certainly see the financial benefits of charging $55 to make sadistic (and perhaps slightly racist?) comments and slap the learner's hand every time they make a mistake like forgetting to check 12 different places before turning on the indicator.</sarcasm>
I guess some driving instructors are in it for the money, some for the fame, others to get a kick out of extorting students of their money, hour by hour, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment