Monday, August 22, 2016

Phone Call Frequency Graph


Sigh... I think you'd be surprised if you ever found out how many times I start my week with a rejection email from a job I applied for. And, quite frankly, it's getting real annoying. You know that job interview I was hinting at a while back (did I actually hint at it? Oh well, there was a job interview recently). They take me all the way to the second last interview and... I mess it all up.
So that experience will be comic-alised soon enough, but for now, here's a grim reminder to keep your phone with you, in the extremely slim chance that a company wants to interview you. I actually lost a job interview because they called me and I was in the toilet and, you know, farting and pooping isn't exactly professionally appealing to many employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment