Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Interview Time


It's always a regretful feeling watching someone make a good interview impression, and then you walk in and you can tel immediately that this candidate more or less locked in the job. Perhaps I should ask next time "I'm not going to get this job, am I?". Then again, that just goes to show how much of a defeatist I am, which will probably end the interview even faster than making a crude racial joke about your employer.

On another note, I feel as though I've been lacking some of the longer frame comics for a while. Sure, they're more timely to make and require more depth to get the punchline out, but if it help you to help me make better comics, then so be it. For the time being though, exams are on the rise, so I can't dedicate too much time to this. Also gotta go find jobs and all as well.
But I suppose if the support is there, I will try and make a way. After all, "feedback has its rewards", ja?

No comments:

Post a Comment