Monday, April 18, 2016

The Right Find


Finding jobs isn't easy. Finding jobs in Australia is less easier, especially when you're browsing through job databases of companies who like to stuff every global job listing they have into your face, which 99% of them aren't actually in Australia.

The worst part is when I find a location I've never even heard of, so I spend the next 20 minutes trying to find out where it is relative to the local train station and then realizing how awkward it is to get there on a regular university day.


Anyway, in regards to last week's conundrum, if you may: "Dante Denmore" will be the umbrella name for a series of blogs about the stages of my employment life. Here's how I imagine it may go down, but bear in mind this is a very sketchy, mildly drawn out idea and is subject to change:
"Below Minimum Wage" - My life trying to find a job, and such
"Paid Days" - My life in a job of sorts.
"The Price of Pain" - My life leaving a job for whatever reason and trying to find a new job.

Who knows, will this be even more confusing? Or will this work as a seasons system? Tune in next time on... Below Minimum Wage!

No comments:

Post a Comment