Saturday, March 2, 2019

The Phantom Fee


That's $5 in membership fees I'll never get back from that one candle shop where I bought some crummy scented candle during that one time, and then the shop eventually ended up closing down anyway. Even worse are the recurring subscription-based memberships, and then they try to get you involved in some archaic points system, like this is some kind of primary school for idiots. Like, I just want to buy this one thing and get back to my mundane life! Is that too much to ask for?

EDIT: If you're wondering why the URL has a random "_4" after the comic name, it's because Blogger is being stupid and refusing to let me save and edit my posts as writing this. After a couple of re-drafts, it seemed to work again, although I'm not sure if it's possible to change the URL at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment