Sunday, October 14, 2018

Buying Happiness


There's a wise saying you may have come across in your travels across the Internet:
"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I’ve lost… the comrades I’ve lost… won’t stop hurting… It’s like they’re all still there. You feel it, too, don’t you?"
Whatever that vaguely descriptive pain was, I'm sure it literally does not compare to the disappointment of realizing the regret of the moment I pursued money and careers more than anything else...

Speaking of which, I haven't been feeling all too well over the last few days. The local doctor suggests it might be a case of indigestion, so I hope it goes away soon... please? Ah, well, so that might mean that the next few weeks' upload schedules could be rather flaky depending on my overall nausea, and may involve no uploading for particular weeks if it gets that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment