Monday, October 9, 2017

Cold Calling


Surely, it's not your fault you don't have much experience in literally hounding prospective employers for jobs. And when you do, they just give you the cold shoulder. They'll tell you this is snow place for a novice like yourself, and that you're on thin ice. But never mind those jerks, thinking they're all cool and flashy. Because an avalanche is coming, and when it hits, you'll be the one riding the breeze.

This week, I've got a bit more time than usual, so much so, I can spend a but more time thinking about cold-related puns to go with this week's comic. Don't expect this to be the norm, but I'll try to get these comics to you on Monday or Tuesday, even if I'm frozen with fear. I'm running out of ideas for these cold-related puns, so I should probably end this paragraph before things get too slippery (because ice is slippery...you see what I'm talking about?).

No comments:

Post a Comment