Monday, July 4, 2016

Interview Confidence Graph


For the majority of interviews I've been to (i.e. less than 20 in total as of writing this), this is more or less  how my confidence levels go down. Partly, there's the fact that I'm not a very good clutch performer, so I often slip up in a sudden-death-make-or-break situation.

Still, even if you do get the job, I predict that your confidence levels will skyrocket briefly before realizing the amount of effort and time is needed to actually do the job well.

2 comments:

  1. You could get at least one more cartoon out of this if you changed the subject to "Sales Call Confidence Graph"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an interesting point to make, but I don't really have that much experience in sales call situations to start developing said comic.

      Delete