Monday, May 23, 2016

Just a Few Questions


I think there were about 50 or so total questions in this specific job application. Not surprisingly, I didn't even make it to the in-person screening stage. Funny how you can spend half your week researching a company, only to find out they never needed you in the first place.

Also, I found that Googling your blog name is always useful to gauge whether or not people can actually find your content easily. Turn out, there's already a well-established comic series called "Minimum Wage" by Bob Fingerman. So I might end up renaming the entire blog to "Dante Denmore", after our sorrowful hero (see last frame of  "Alternatives to Getting a Job").

In that case, I might run with the "various chapters / seasons" approach, where "Below Minium Wage" is the first pack of comics in a series of comics parodying joblessness. My question is: Will anybody notice the change of blog name?
I would presume most people won't mind, but in the case there are "passionate" fans out there who do want a say in all this, I'll state that 30 May 2016 will be the last day this blog will be called "Below Minimum Wage", before we switch to "Dante Denmore". If you can convince me to keep the name as is, it will be so. Otherwise, time's-a-ticking before you can get your next hit of employment disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment